Friday, February 20, 2009

Fishing

I realized when my good friends reminded me of balancing blogging that I was fishing for what I wanted to hear. I know we all do it at different times =) We want to be told no, you're just fine. Or no, it's okay. But, the truth spoken in love is what we need to hear.

I had written that entry because I had heard that someone was surprised by how much I blogged. It hurt a little. I don't think I blog that much, but everyone has a different definition of a lot =)

One of my friends was concerned that I was up at 3:30 am blogging. And no, I wasn't, but thanks for being concerned that I was =) The time stamp is from PST. I'd be crazy if I was doing that! =)

In any case, these are my random thoughts while my 10 month old is crying pulling on my arm--telling me it's time to sign off. I hope you have a great weekend!

=)

No comments: