Monday, April 4, 2016

Thought Provoking Song



My husband and I were talking yesterday about whether or not people can change.  Change is hard.  In our lifetimes, we have seen people change and we've also seen people refuse to change.  God can heal people when they--when we-- let go our our idol of control and trust Him.

Yesterday, I sat with my husband and he mentioned the healing that has taken place in someone we know and I cried and thanked God.  In the next moment, we were aware of another situation where all remains the same and I cried for a very different reason.

This song from the movie Like a Country Song is kind of interesting to me.  Things that have been done never really can be undone, but--BUT I know that God tells me in his Word that we can be washed clean--that we are made white as snow by Christ's blood when we repent and turn to Him.



No comments: