Friday, May 10, 2013

Photography Unit

I just realized that I never posted a link on this blog to the 9 lesson Photography Unit that I wrote.  Or at least I didn't tag it and make it searchable on this blog!

This spring my kids and I did a 9 lesson photography unit that I wrote for them.  It went really well!  I am very excited about it.  I've posted it so that I could share it with other families.

One note that I want to make about the unit is that I encountered one trick to making it doable and not overwhelming.  In the lessons, I wrote a specific number of pictures for children to take.  Stick to this number.  For the first two lessons, I didn't and ended up overwhelmed by the number of pictures we had to look through.  Once I made them stick to the number of pictures I specified, then all went much better.  My oldest daughter became much more conscientious about thinking about each picture she took.

Here is a link to the unit: http://lovetopaint.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/photography-lessons-to-share.pdf


No comments: