Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fun movies to watch!

Every once in a while, I come across a movie that I really enjoy watching.  There have been a few this past year that I've enjoyed...  here's my short list.

Death at Pemberley (PBS Masterpiece Theater):  PD James murder mystery continuation of Pride and Prejudice.  I wish these actors had done Pride and Prejudice.  It would have been wonderful.  But, I enjoyed this new story PD James wrote when she was 89 years old!

The Giver:  of course there's some changes from the book, but the acting is well done, nothing concerning, and I enjoyed it.  The Giver is one of my favorite books.

The Hundred Food Journey:  What a fun surprise!  I enjoyed this movie and would watch it again.

Last Love:  Michael Caine surprised me in this very slow moving story.  But, there was something about it that I really enjoyed.  

No comments: