Monday, April 25, 2011

Crossway Impact

Over the past few years as I've been reviewing books, there have been three Christian publishers that it has been an immense blessing to review books for.  One of them is Crossway.  Crossway specifically asked me when I began reviewing to make a commitment that my words in my review never malign the Word of God and are edifying to the body of Christ, not devisive.  That request spoke volumes to me about the heart and mission of this publishing company.  


Crossway is starting an exciting new program for everyone.  I say "exciting" because I think it sounds really cool and I plan on joining.  Here's a video that explains the program:
  
Introducing Crossway Impact from Crossway on Vimeo.



You can go to the Crossway website to sign up if you're interested.  http://www.crossway.org/impact/

No comments: