Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laundry

Before I had Eli, I did a load a day or so. Now that I think about it, I think I did a load every other day or so. Now, since Eli arrived, I do a load about every day or so and then periodically I still end up with 5 loads to do in one day! I'm not sure how that works. If I'm doing 5 loads, you'd think that I hadn't kept on top of it. But, I do! I think my little girls are clothes monsters and wear clothes and switch clothes behind my back or something =) Just kidding. Although Sami really does like to change a lot. I'm trying to work on that with her! She doesn't have enough clothes and if she wears 3 outfits in one day, she's going to run out really quick! =)

My pediatrician said that when you have your third child, things don't double like they did when we went from 1 to 2 children. Instead, they grow exponentially. My laundry definitely has!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think I have an elf who lives in my laundry baskets. At night he magically multiplies the clothing so that I can never really be caught up. (In fact, he might be responsible for all the washing machine problems.) Too bad I can't seem to train him to fold the clean laundry!;)