Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Great Game

Hullabaloo. A friend recommended it when I asked her what her favorite kids games are. Her 10 and now 5 year old like to play it together. I checked on Amazon and there were stories of 2,3, and 4 year olds playing it together. So, I was excited when it was on sale at Target last week and my mom bought it for the girls as an Easter gift. I pulled it out this morning and I really like it. It's really easy to set up and fun for me to play with them. I think we will definitely be having a lot of fun with it!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Did the girls enjoy it? I'm always on the lookout for new games.

Elisa Melani said...

We love this game!

Anne said...

Yes, the girls do love it! I highly recommend it. I think Abby and Sami would be able to play it together with you.