Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Potty Training...Yahoo!

Last night, my little Sami woke me at 2 am crying because she needed to use the potty! She hadn't wet her pants, but she knew she needed to go and it was dark and everyone was sleeping. I woke, then she went and used the potty, and then went back to bed.

I think she's really getting it! This morning she's gone twice when she's needed to go. I heard her say once, "I need to go potty." She walked right out of the room quickly to the bathroom and went!

I am so thankful that this is going as well as it is! I am also glad that I waited until she was closer to 3. I'm sure she could have done it earlier, but I don't know if I would have had enough patience.

I'm very proud of her.

1 comment:

setalam said...

Congratulations! A whole new world is opening up to her. Isn't it nice when something works out better than we had hoped. Hang in there...and thank God for travel potties.