back on track...I have to get back on track with exercising. Not because of the weight from pregnancy, but because it's the best thing for me. Post Partum Depression is a very real thing. My hormones really do unsettle me during the first year after my children have each been born. But, I know exercise can and hopefully really will help me =) so I'm making it a priority again! My goal is to get up with Chris, get him out the door, and then exercise. But, now I need to get to my chores!
Why is it that my generation (I belong to Gen X) and generations after us always seem to think that they know more than the generations that have come before us? Why is there such a lack of respect in our generation for our elders? Why do we think that the liturgy of the church and hymns are irrelevant? It is ironic to me that the emergent movement is saying that the seeker sensitive movement is irrelevant. It seems as if it was only a few years ago when it was the seeker sensitive movement that said to the traditional church that it (the traditional church) was irrelevant. I'm reading a book with all of these big words and I want to be honest--I didn't understand a lot of it. I'm not dumb. I understood most of it, but the author was assuming a lot of background knowledge on the part of the reader. Most of the time I learn deep theological concepts and then I have to store them in my "attic" (as Autumn would say) because there isn't enough room in the ...
Comments