Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Okay, so I like that show. It encourages me to keep working out and it's fun to see people achieve their goals.

So, on Saturday, I found the Biggest Loser workout DVD at a garage sale for $.50. I thought I'd buy it and pass it on, because usually I can't do a lot of workouts that other people can because of my knees. I stick to the older Leslie Sansone videos. I can't even do her new ones because they involve too much twisting on my knees. Anyways, I did the first low impact cardio workout today--and I liked it! It was fun to do something different and I think it was really good for me to do a longer stretch and cool down stretch than I usually do. Tomorrow I'll find out how my knees did with it =) I'm looking forward to trying the other workouts on the DVD!

No comments: