Sunday, June 7, 2009

Teeth and a Cold

One funny and one rough thing for Eli.
1) He's definitely Italian. He gobbled up his first taste of meatballs and noodles with sauce tonight. He loves meatballs!!

2) He's cutting teeth and has a horrible cold. He cut one yesterday, one today, with a second coming through (in 1 day) and a 4th on its way probably tomorrow or the day after. Poor little guy!

It's really fun to see him start interacting with the world around him. He points to things and reaches out for the things he wants. He's really starting to try to communicate! I can't wait till he is 15 months old. For some reason, that's been such a pivotal point for both of my girls--they just seemed to suddenly understand so much more!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Poor guy. I always hated when my girls were cutting teeth. That and shots always make me feel bad for them. Hope he gets feeling better soon. And I hope you are getting some sleep! ;)