Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weedeating

Wow. So, 2 weeks ago, my husband showed me how to use the weedeater. I had always been afraid of it, but I realized I just had to get over my fear. So, For the past week and a half, I've been weedeating almost every day for a half hour to an hour when the kids go to sleep either during their afternoon nap or at night. I've been trying to edge our yard and we have these tall grasses that have invaded all the borders of our yard. Eek! I can't believe how long this is taking me! We only live on 1/4 acre! And I'm still not done. It seems so silly! I got a half an hour in at 8:10 until 8:40 and then it started raining. I still have about 1/4 of the fence left. All the edging is done--thank goodness. Now just to finish that last section of grasses along the fence!! If only it would stop raining long enough for me to do it =)

No comments: