Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Toad Pee

Really. I do mean Toad pee. Last night, my husband brought a toad into the office downstairs and showed it to me. I jumped. Eek!!! What are you doing?! Get that out of here! Eek!!!! My husband burst out laughing and got a huge kick out of my reaction. Then, he set the toad on the floor and it promptly--went pee. Toad Pee!!! On my carpet! My husband then told me that toads pee frequently--so of course it would pee on the carpet. Thankfully, he took it outside a few minutes later.

But, I got the last laugh.

Just a few minutes later, he decided he wanted a little dessert. So, he rummaged through the freezer and discovered some small brown looking bumpy balls. He thought to himself that they must just be some strange dessert I'd concocted. He popped one in his mouth. It took him a minute to realize the brown was not from chocolate as he had hoped--but rather ground beef. It was a meatball after all--a frozen meatball! Yuck! I laughed really hard when he told me what he'd eaten before asking me what it was!

No comments: