Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Please read...

http://www.revellbooks.com/Media/MediaManager/Excerpt_9780800719395.pdf

I've heard so many people say--I want to remember Christ this Christmas season! I want to remember why we celebrate!

If you have time, please read the excerpt above--just click on the link. It hit me hard this morning. The forward is so well written--at first, I thought it was going to be just a feel good collection of Christmas stories, but the forward is all about Christ. Then read the preface. You may be taken aback at the rudeness of the first few paragraphs, but soon you'll see the point. I don't want to give away the point, so please trust me and just read through to the very last paragraph--then it will make sense.

I have not read this book in its entirety. But, I want to. And I want to pass on this excerpt because I think it reminds us of what really is important this Christmas Season--the joy of Christmas--that Jesus loves us and that He came for us!

No comments: