Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prayers about crises

On Thursday night at small group, I asked for prayer that no more crises would come up between then and when my husband gets home in a week. The next day a family issue arose.

Tonight at church, again I asked the same request--that no more crises would come up for the next 7 days. Minutes later, Eli went poop. Monster poop! It went on his pants and his shirt--but worse than that, I had no spare clothes because he's almost 2 and I haven't carried spare clothes with me for a long time.

Maybe God's trying to tell me something--maybe I should be praying for strength and a calm spirit and wisdom to cope with whatever comes up =)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, dear! I have to admit that made me laugh. I'm sorry! Maybe He's trying to show you that you are strong enough to handle all of these things. I'm praying that is the very last crisis for a good many weeks.