Sunday, February 7, 2010

Parenting

One of the hardest things about parenting, I think, is that it is constant. I am continually reminded of how I need to keep a better eye on my children. It's hard to imagine what it will be like in a few years when they're older. But, I suspect, I'll have to keep my eye on them in a different way =) then.

Juggling three kids while shoveling snow is not a good idea. Yesterday, I went out by myself. Today I went out with them. I am realizing that I need to simplify things and only try to tackle one thing at a time--otherwise it just gets tricky fast! I only have two eyes =) I really wish sometimes that I had 4--though that would look very odd!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't know...you might be able to pull off the 4-eyed look! ;) How are you doing? I've been worried/praying for you. Hang in there and remember to show yourself a little gentleness along the way.