Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Miracles

When I was in high school, my Sunday School teacher Janet Church had the idea of looking for baby miracles in our lives to help us see the work of God in our lives and to help us remember how much we have to be thankful for.

Here are my baby miracles for this morning…
1. That my foot wasn’t broken when Autumn dropped a 28 oz. can of peaches on it last week. I really am thankful for that.
2. That I feel well enough to go on the field trip for the homeschool co-op we’re in that I planned and have to collect the money for today.
3. That all my kids are well enough to go on the field trip and haven’t caught my cold yet =)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better and everyone will be able to go on the field trip. Have a great time. Where are you going?