Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy!

Wow! I feel so busy right now! Well, not right at this moment, because I feel exhausted, but I feel like there is always something I need to do. I think that is one of the things I hope this year homeschooling will give me--the assurance that I will get through everything and that I can take my time! =)

This morning we started off so late--lots of catch up cleaning, 2 loads of laundry to fold, etc...
But, once we started, Sami did her whole reading lesson by herself. Wow! And she read a little book herself. She was so concentrated! Now I see that strong will going to good purposeful use! She was super determined and she didn't try to skip words that she didn't like the way Autumn would do when she first started out. Interesting...

I think watching a child learn to read is one of the most amazing things!

No comments: