Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My little girl is 5!

I don't think it's really hit me yet that Autumn is 5 today. She still seems so little to me, but I know she's getting older! It's so hard to believe.

I took the kids out to lunch because the weather is a little bad and I didn't want to try and brave the evening cold. They were really good. All of them. I have to remember that when I get upset. They have their struggles, but they're doing well =) It is such a blessing. Well, I need to run and get working on their birthday party for Saturday. I hope it will go well!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Autumn!

Anonymous said...

Hey Suz~
I must say I've been reading your blog for a bit now. I don't know why I've never commented. I'm glad you contacted me! I've had fun staying up to date with your growing family and learning some of the day to day events.
I'm 4 months along and we find out next week what we're having!
Looking forward to reading more of your life.
Michelle

Anne said...

I look forward to finding out what you're going to have! =)