Monday, February 2, 2009

Lots to say!

So, I'm going to make a list today about all the things I want to post about, so that I don't forget!
1. Africa
2. The American Dream
3. Jadaizers in the New Testament and being Culturally Relevant
4. Indelible Grace
5. Knives
6. 100 dresses
7. Dying to Self
8. Lessons from the Economy: The 80s and 90s
9. Career Builder Super Bowl Commercial
10. Super Bowl
Well, that's at least a start for my list. =)

Oh, and one more thing. I added the subscription link on the side of my blog if you'd like to be updated when I post. Several friends had mentioned that they checked my blog. That was a blessing to me. Sometimes I feel so stuck at home--lots of days we don't get out at all between homeschooling and housework. But, knowing someone has read my blog connects me more to the outside world =) Thanks for listening (reading)!

No comments: