I'm not exactly sure if this will work or not, but I tried to post a link on the side of my blog that will link to my reviews that I've posted on Amazon. I've been starting to post several lists. One of them is a list of our favorite picture books. The second is our favorite read aloud chapter books. Please let me know if you click on it if it works or not. The link takes you to all of my reviews and then if you click on the tab for Listamania lists, you can see the lists I've made. =)
Why is it that my generation (I belong to Gen X) and generations after us always seem to think that they know more than the generations that have come before us? Why is there such a lack of respect in our generation for our elders? Why do we think that the liturgy of the church and hymns are irrelevant? It is ironic to me that the emergent movement is saying that the seeker sensitive movement is irrelevant. It seems as if it was only a few years ago when it was the seeker sensitive movement that said to the traditional church that it (the traditional church) was irrelevant. I'm reading a book with all of these big words and I want to be honest--I didn't understand a lot of it. I'm not dumb. I understood most of it, but the author was assuming a lot of background knowledge on the part of the reader. Most of the time I learn deep theological concepts and then I have to store them in my "attic" (as Autumn would say) because there isn't enough room in the ...
Comments