Monday, February 16, 2009

A Puppy

Dear friends, 1) I discovered yesterday that my friends read my blog. Thank you! =) It made me feel special. Sometimes I think it must seem silly that I blog--that I'm writing to myself. But, I try to write down all the random things that I would tell my friends if I had hours and hours to talk =) I miss having that time. I still have some time to talk--but I know I used to be a real talker (on the phone!) ! =)

2) Do you know of anyone who's dog is having puppies? We would like to get a puppy, rather than a grown dog. I want to trust this to the Lord that he will open the right door at the right time. Please let me know if you hear of anyone or have any recommendations. =) Thanks!

3 comments:

becky.onelittle said...

there's lots and lots of puppies around here- but it's a drive :)

becky.onelittle said...

btw- I do read all your posts ;)

Anne said...

thank you friend =) and I think we found a puppy. We're going to go tomorrow to look at her!s