Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hillbilly Housewife website

Has anyone made any of the recipes from the Hillbilly Housewife website? I am trying to put together a list of the recipes we make and find some quick bread recipes in the process. I was looking at some of the recipes on the site and they looked good, but I wondered if anyone has tried them. I can't remember who told me about that site a long time ago.

Are there any recipe websites that you really like? I've been skittish about them, but have found a few recipes that I've really liked over the years. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks =)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Never done any of the Hillbilly Housewife stuff but I'm taking part in a recipe blog hop today. The recipe I posted is a family favorite, plus you can hop on from our blog to read what others are making.