Monday, August 3, 2009

My Computer

I am on my computer. I like it. When I got married, I came with a laptop that my husband said it was slow. It was. It is true. But, it meant a lot to me because I had paid for it and it worked =) This last week we got a new family computer that we hooked up to a tv and I discovered very quickly that it was hard for my eyes to read. Very hard. I was very sad. I didn't know what to do. My husband was okay with it and so we bought me a laptop. I didn't want a desk top because Eli is prone to pressing buttons (he did it every time I tried to get on our old computer).

I am very thankful for this computer. It has a keypad for numbers, which I really like to use thanks to my grandma's insistence that I learn 10-key when I was 11 years old.

So, I am sitting here pondering. I know where I need to get to, but I'm not there. I wish I was, but I'm not. This is where I need to get to--I need to get to the place where I trust God's view of who I am--trust God to take care of me--trust God to provide for my family--trust God in all things =)

...I didn't get to post that yesterday and now it's a day later. I don't have anything else to add. I think that sums it up =) 2 1/2 more weeks before homeschooling starts up for the fall and I think I have some planning I need to finish up!!!

No comments: