Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just a minute...

I seem to say that all the time and then there are times when I just sit for just a minute. Like last night when my kids were all in the bathtub. Then, suddenly, Autumn says to me, "Mommy! There's poop in the bathtub!" Sure enough, Eli had gone poop in the bathtub--I don't think that's ever happened to me before with any of the kids. But, there's a first time for everything! And last night was the first time for that. So, I got them all out. Drained the tub, cleaned the tub, filled it back up and gave the girls a quick bath (Eli's bottom of course was clean) and then got them all ready for bed. So much for a calm bath time! =)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wish I could say that has never happened to us. One of the dangers of bathing the kids together :) Besides, didn't you read the part of the handbook that said, "Mommy only gets to rest once all of the children are asleep"? Oh, that's right. There was no manual for this job! I guess it would scare everyone too much.