Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A creature of habit

Yesterday, I opened up the box of my new coffee maker. I read all the directions (which I never do!) because I had read the Amazon reviews that said--DO this! This morning I made my first pot of coffee. It tasted just like it did from my old maker. That's a good thing. The problem is, though, that I didn't like this brand of coffee in the old maker either. But, I suppose that the fact that it brewed it the same and that it was just as strong is a good thing. That's what I was looking for.

And on the plus side, it was actually still hot after I added whole milk to it! Usually, I have to reheat it in the microwave after I've added cream to my coffee. I add so much! I know, horrible, isn't it?! But, I do really like my coffee.

Anyways, back to my coffee maker... I realized that I was so used to my old coffee maker (a Krups) that it is going to take me a little time to get used to our new one (a Bunn). I wouldn't have thought it would be such a big deal, but I guess I have become a creature of habit with my coffee making!

No comments: