Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Computer

So, we got a new computer. Our old ones were clearly dying. We learned a lot of lessons from them though. Never again will we buy a really expensive laptop or get a refurbished floor model desk top computer (that one's a bad story in and of itself). Both not what we are choosing this time. We decided to get a desktop attached to a big tv. It works well, but it's hard for my eyes, so we're also going to get me a laptop that I can do all my word processing and spread sheets on.

I learned a few things. We have internet through our cable. I thought it was just the cable internet that was the problem--no! It was our computer! I watched the same show on the internet yesterday that I watched last week. Last week, our old computer locked up and I couldn't even watch half of it. This week, it was amazing! It played the whole show without breaking up at all! It was really nice.

But, now the kids need breakfast and my day has begun--so much for computers =)

No comments: