Friday, July 3, 2009

Many thoughts

Busy, busy. I have been thinking a lot of things lately that I've wanted to write on my blog, but I never seem to get to it. And now that I'm here--I can't remember them! Ay ay ay!

I think the first is that 3 kids and a puppy is just plain busy! I realized at breakfast yesterday that there are some optional things that I do for my kids that I need to stop doing--to stop me from being so busy. I literally don't stop moving for hours =) But, most of it isn't optional. I just have a lot to do =)

I have been reading John Piper's marriage book and really thinking about forgiveness. I realized how wrong it is that when Sami has talked back or objected or cried or whined for the umpteenth time, I get absolutely frustrated. It never seems to stop. But, I haven't been forgiving her. I've been keeping a record in my heart and that makes the umpteenth time feel like the umpteenth time instead of the first or even fifth time. I'm going to start praying that God would truly help me forgive her and love her better than I have been!

No comments: